2 Sept 2011

ASIATRIP 2011



hello.

Its been a while for me to actually write on here again and here I am. Again. With full force. The reason? I am returning to asia. After patiently waiting for 3.5 years, its that time again where I must return to the motherland. I cannot wait. The feeling in my stomach is indescribable. Ultimately, the reason for my return is because I miss my grandparents too much. 3.5 years is the longest break I took without seeing them and its been long overdue. My grandma misses me, and I miss her. I am currently in San Francisco (Pit stop to visit my parents) and tomorrow.. I'm off to my first stop.. Tokyo.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

The best part? My grandparents have no idea. It will be, if all plans go through, the best moment of my life.